MayDay weekend, reenactor's market, Carlisle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Historia originata, who have organised the Lanark Medieval Festival for years now have set up a new venture.

It's a reenactor's market in Carlisle.

This is the first one and already the traders listing looks good :D

HISTORIA ORIGINATA

The Swallow Hotel, London Road, Carlisle ~ May 1-2, 2010

THE
history and re-enactment trade fair of 2010 : THE one stop kit stop for the summer

A high quality event featuring the best historic traders and set in a historic city with excellent transport links, and hotel-based with special accommodation rates, plus on-site leisure facilities. An ideal way to spend Bank Holiday weekend!

This exciting new event is organised by the successful team behind Scotland’s Festival of History, in association with well-known respected, established historic traders.

This is your chance to be in at the begining of something new, something big - an event targetting re-enactors and museum professionals in northern England, Scotland and Ireland. Scottish and Irish re-enactors in particular don't often manage to make other trade shows because of the distance - now we are offering them one on their doorstep.

There are a limited number of competitively priced pitches available ~ plus good on-site hotel rates so you don't have to travel each night!

Trading inquiries – George Topp at 07920504901, or
historiaoriginata@hotmail.co.uk

Public admission - £3 Open 10am – 5pm daily

Carlisle 2010 ~ Caerluel ~ Luguvalium ~ Carlile ~ Carlel ~ 2010 Carlisle

I'm not going to work this one, tbh I've had enough of trading and doubt I'll do it again. However, I am going to visit :D It's an awful lot closer than Coventry :cool:

I've put this post into England North too since it's relevant to both areas.

cheers,
Toddy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I might take a drive up too. I like Carlisle as a town, every time we go I end dragging our lass round museums all day.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
So far, traders confirmed

Bernie the Bolt

A Piece of History

Tillerman Beads

Ancient Battle Crafts

Roo the Leatherworker

Bohemia Beaury

Parthian Antiquitys

Monkshood Medieval Furniture

6 of 1

Time Warrior

Gothic Green Oak

Badgerset Historical

Cloth Hall

House of de Clifford

Past Presence

Donagh O Ruirdan

House of Freya

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE