Maxpedition Typhoon Gearslinger in Green

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi all,

I have up for sale a Max P Typhoon Gearslinger in Green. I don't think they make this one anymore, but the design is still in use as a backpack. It has been used by me as my day bag for outings with scouts which its perfect for. The main compartment is big enough to take a A4 sized ring binder. A big and a small zippered pouches on the front. Zippered pouch on the side used by me for camera. Flashlight holder above. Loads of other useful bits but have copied the original info from Max P below.

The Typhoon GearSlinger (#0409) is a medium size single shoulder pack with over 900 total cu. in. of storage. The quick release padded non-slip shoulder strap has six rows of PALS webbing for attachment of accessories. Based on a rectangular design, the main compartment contains numerous internal accessory pockets. The lower of the two pockets in front has an organizer for pens and other small tools combined with an internal keyper. One side has an adjustable lid sheath and small square pocket while the other side is full of PALS webbing to attach accessories and bungee to secure longer pouches. The Typhoon has a Y-shaped top compression strap and two bottom compression straps. A top zipper lock device presents accidental or unauthorized opening of pack. A removal 1.5" adjustable waist strap provides additional support and security.

Dimensions:
  • 13" (H) x 10" (W) x 4.5" (D) Main Compartment
  • 3.5" (H) x 9.0" (W) x 2" (D) Upper Front Compartment
  • 7.5" (H) x 9.0" (W) x 2" (D) Lower Front Compartment
  • 5" (H) x 3.25" (W) x 2" (D) Side Pocket
  • Total Capacity : 900 cu. in.
  • Hydration : Up to 50 oz. reservoir - not included (CAMELBAK Compatible)
  • Shoulder Support : Wide shoulder strap (from top to bottom: 5.5" to 4")
  • Waist Support : Removable 1.5" waist strap
The only piece of damage is on one of the pieces of pals webbing on the shoulder strap I managed to put a very small cut in with a scalpel when cutting a dressing, I have tried to show this in the pics. I will include 2 web dominators in green that I use on the two bottom external straps (used these to carry a small tarp and groundsheet).

Only selling as my wife hasn't got paid this month and looks like the place she works will be going under just before Christmas :( Luckily she is so organised we got all the kids pressies a while ago. In difficult times a man only needs one pack so I'm keeping just my Karrimor SF.

I'm looking for £60 posted to your door in the UK including postage and paypal fees.

Many Thanks

Rich

Attachments

• Max P Ty 5.jpg
    Max P Ty 5.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Max P Ty 1.jpg
    Max P Ty 1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Max P Ty 2.jpg
    Max P Ty 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Max P Ty 3.jpg
    Max P Ty 3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Max P Ty 4.jpg
    Max P Ty 4.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 72

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Yes a cheque would be fine :) i'll pm you my address, and have it wrapped up and waiting at work so i can post as soon as it clears :)

Cheers

Rich

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
Bag has arrived and i love it , thanks mate , ohh and thanks for the pair of kids socks that came with it hid in one of the pockets but sorry Rich there way to small mate and pink doesnt go well with camo lol ,
thanks again mate

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Brian,

Sorry about that fella :) thats the trouble with Max P stuff so many pockets and hideholes that you can sometimes miss stuff, I don't think my everyday bags are ever without a change of socks, leggings and pants for my little girl - she loves the muddy puddles in the woods! At least I found my wifes anniversary present in it the day I put it in the post, otherwise I would've been in the you know what! A pair of socks amongst 20 won't be missed :) Thanks for letting me know you got it and glad you like it

All the best

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE