Maxpedition Rollypolly Dump Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
On a number of occasions whilst out & about I've happened across various resources, eg tinder, pine cones, or wild foods - which I hadn't planned on collecting and hence had to improvise a suitable bag to gather & carry the stuff home in.

I've recently seen these dump pouches from Maxpedition which as it happens are reviewed on You Tube by Dave Caterbury of Wilderness Outfitters Archery / Pathfinder School.

I just wondered whether anyone here has any first hand use & what you think of them?

Cheers

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I've had one for a good while now... brilliant pouch... very well put together, take a good load of stuff and out of the way when not needed.

Simple and brilliant.

GoatBoy666

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2005
West London
Yup have to agree with squidders, had one for a year or so, great for strapping to bergan for easy access. Only down side is the cost IMHO.
There are cheaper versions on evilbay or check out online gun suppliers...

Hope this helps... Goat

Thanks for your advice guys, I think I'm definitely going to adding one to my Christmas list.

Somewhat of a coincidence, I had searched for any reference in the forums for this pouch before posting, I've subsequently just read the thread on foraging / man bags and seen Squidders' recommendation for them. :rolleyes:

I have one , not sure its a dump pouch though are they the very big ones ? I have a roly poly which is quite small but always comes in handy when you come across something nice to take home, but as said above they cost and you could have a plastic bag rolled up with an elastic band round it in your pocket for much less :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE