Maxpedition Mongo Versipack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Liimited stocks at the moment but this is an interesting bag from Maxpedition. A few people have expressed an interest in the Versipack range but thought them a bit too small for their purposes.
Enter stage right - Mongo!

Larger and features-enhanced version of Maxpedition® the famous Jumbo Versipack. The main compartment fits a letter size (8-1/2" x 11") pad. Multiple external loop fields for patches. Multiple attachment points for adding pouches & accessories. Oversized buckle / hardware for durability. Ergonomic design so bag sits comfortably on body. Three padded islands of breathable material for improved air circulation. Better For Right Side Carry.

# Main: 12" long x 4" wide x 9.5" deep with slip pocket, drawstring storm collar
# Front: 10" long x 6.5" wide x 1.5" thick with slip pocket, key retainer, 6" x 8" loop field, dual zipper opening
# Front slip: 9" long x 5.5" deep with 6" x 8" loop field
# Front sleeve: 10" long x 8" deep with 6" x 8" loop field
# Lid pocket: 9.5" long x 3.5" wide x 1" thick; internal zipper mesh pocket; 2" wide elastic
# Lid sleeve pocket: 10" x 8"
# Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 1.5" with slip pocket;
# Side B: 7.5" high x 3" diameter with cinch
# Rear sleeve(CCW): 11" wide x 10" deep
# Phone holster: 2.5" x 5"
# Waist belt: Concealable 52" max waist size w/ quick release
# Shoulder strap: 45" long; 60" max circumference, quick release, with 2" padded non-slip shoulder pad and integral Keyper

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
I have the left side carry version. I personally don't like it due to it causing shoulder pain when loaded up with gear. Also swings to the front if you bend over (retaining waist strap not that effective). I'd is pretty large though and is well constructed. The pockets are pretty good if a bit flat.

Does Lakeland Bushcraft do the Hazard 4 evac pack?

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
The Mongo is basically a messenger bag. I can easily fit A4 pads/magazines/textbooks in it when used for work. Loads of space. Don't have a laptop to compare though sorry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE