Maxpedition M4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi folks, been awhile since I've had a sort out so here is the start. A Khaki M4 Maxpedition pouch for waterbottle/mug and loads of other stuff in the three outer and one inner pockets. This is brand new, all I have done is take off tags (lost one, one inc') and tried my 58 w/b and mug in it. These fit, but mug is a bit tight to get out but again so is the US one! All this is on a review video by Dave Canterbury;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBes_zWx3Wg&feature=channel_page
It does have a good large belt loop on it to go on normal belts up to 4" wide, so ideal as a possibles pouch which can include all needed pretty much for a day out and about.
I am also putting in with it a genuine US waterbottle with the drinking tube fitment on top as in the video on Dave's, a sort of poor man's Camelback.

NO LONGER FOR SALE.After £32 inc Paypal fees and P&P (first class rec' delivery). Paypal only please, first PM secures.
Photo to follow when I remember how!!
Cheers,

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
4y2RwP8DcQ+d6rT9ATiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

pm you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE