maxpedition jumbo versipack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
If you don't mind orange, they're still on Amazon at £31. I believe these are actually the lefty version, but it's more comfortable and practical to right shoulder carry. Means you can get to your water easier.

if the colour is a major problem, then Rit dye is suitable for nylon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006LD1A18/ref=twister_B001EDH37A

Saw them but they said out of stock, also not to sure about orange. Good price though.
The EDC variant (not sure what the difference is with the normal jumbo) is only £58 on amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maxpedition...id=1373988644&sr=8-4&keywords=Maxpedition+edc

The normal one seems to have a draw cord closing round the main pocket and the EDC does not have it. Think I would rather have belt and braces to make sure nothing falls out of my bag.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Strange. I can add the orange bag to my basket. It's not too bad a colour, looks better in reality than in pics.

Rather embarrassingly, Madam took an immediate shine to my one so we now have his and hers versions, with his and hers Velcro name tags :rolleyes:

So don't worry about the colour, there's always gonna be me looking like more of a prat than you :D

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Strange. I can add the orange bag to my basket. It's not too bad a colour, looks better in reality than in pics.

Rather embarrassingly, Madam took an immediate shine to my one so we now have his and hers versions, with his and hers Velcro name tags :rolleyes:

So don't worry about the colour, there's always gonna be me looking like more of a prat than you :D

Definitely out of stock, just went to buy it, placed the order and then it said it's out of stock and they well e-mail me when it is back in. :( Do I take the chance it will be here before a week Friday or just candle cancel the order.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Yeah, I paid £31.14 but just used the free delivery option. Well £62.28 actually, Madam fancied one ;)

Amazon checkout defaults to delivery charges, you need to tick the Super Saver box.

bonzodog

Oct 1, 2008
norfolk
Yeah, I paid £31.14 but just used the free delivery option. Well £62.28 actually, Madam fancied one ;)

Amazon checkout defaults to delivery charges, you need to tick the Super Saver box.
Cheers ,changed the postal option,daft old fool paid for 1st class post.£31.14 .much better

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE