Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack S Type in Khaki

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
SOLD: I have for sale a brand new in bag, with tags Maxpedition S Type Jumbo Versipack Khaki.

This is an excellent bag which I am only selling because, as you can see in the pics, I already have one!

The bag is still in its wrapper, although there is a small split in the polythene.

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

Heinnie have these at £88.95 so how about £55.50 SOLD posted and paypal'd in the UK.

Thanks,

Xav

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Spoony - the s - type stuff is to sling over the right shoulder, but maxp call it "Left Side Carry"........Don't know why.................atb mac

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
Seems to work well on either side. I tend to have the strap on my right shoulder, bag to the left.

No trades, thanks.

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
Been pondering with this over the weekend, going away on holiday soon and it could be good to put everything in that I will need during the day, on the other hand I am wondering if the shoulder strap is slash proof? Keeping everything in one place and possibly loosing everything whereas I usually distribute all my everyday stuff in pockets. I was given a man bag a while back which I don't class myself as a 'modern man' to carry it about, is this the same thing just a bit more Outdoorsy How do you get on with your bag?

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
Personally, I think the bag is excellent: tough and versatile. I use mine as a camera bag and/or EDC pack. It is modular if you want to add pouches, etc.

The straps are not advertised as slash proof but are thick webbing material. The back of the pack has a belt loop to stop the bag flapping around if you are moving fast.

Cheers,

Xav

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE