Mauser Officer's Knife

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Full Member
Apr 5, 2007
1,740
76
Surrey / South West London
PRICE DROP: Now £30

PRICE DROP: now £40



This is a great pocket knife. I've had it since new, and it's still in good condition. I'm including a nice leather belt pouch.

I see that they are quite rare and attract reasonable prices, so I'm asking for £50 :o:o:o, delivered to a UK address.

DSCN3351 (1024x768).jpg

DSCN3352 (1024x768).jpg

DSCN3353 (1024x768).jpg

DSCN3355 (1024x768).jpg

DSCN3356 (1024x768).jpg
 
Last edited:
Great little penknife , managed to locate one a little while back.

Have a free bump from me.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE