Matterhorn Goretex Lined Boots Size 10.5

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi All

I have for sale my UK size 10.5 or US size 11.5 Matterhorn Orion boots that are now surplus to requirement. The leather and goretex lining are in great shape with loads of life left in them but the soles could do with re-soling. Altberg will do it for £45.00. Jessie the Fox Red lab is not for sale btw and is awaiting a walkie :D

They are £35.00 inc fees and delivery.

Thanks for looking

ATB
Craeg

Last edited:

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
These are the UK size 10½ or US size 11½ Orion version which have been used in very cold conditions and were still very warm. The Fort Braggs have the Thinsulate lining which makes your feet cook unless you're in -30°C!!

winst0nsmith

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2012
South West Wales
A few questions-

What's the price now please?
How waterproof are they now please? (ie How and when were they last put to the test with water and how did they stand up to it? Subjective, I, know but the soles are very worn, therefore they will be creased across the top front and Gore-tex does not like to be creased at the same place repeatedly.)
How does the size compare to your experience of other manufacturers please? For example, I take a British Army size 10 perfectly but fit snugly into a Brasher 8.5, Brasher 9 being a little too large; I have worn 11's comfortably before but not often.

Sorry to prattle so much, I just hate wet feet and badly fitting shoes whilst not having much cash to chuck around.

Cheers, W

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE