Matches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
'Englands Glory' (made in sweden) are the most widly used strike anywhere matches in the UK

the are available form most news stands etc

The american strike anywhere matches are much better than ours but our laws prohibit the sale of them here

are you back in the UK faca??

faca

Forager
Dec 10, 2003
SPAIN
Hello Stuar.
Thanks for your information but do you know some link to get them?
I´m planning :?: to go on september to the Gatering Fair.
Do you know some link to check dates, location,etc?
Enjoy

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
The information on the wilderness gathering is on:

www.wildernessgathering.co.uk

I'm not sure where you would by matches on line?? I will look

I take it you can not buy strike anywhere matches in spain??

I could buy a few boxes and post them out to you :-D (i'll have to check the regulations on sending flamable matirials in the post :-? )

faca

Forager
Dec 10, 2003
SPAIN
At time impossible for my to find strike anywhere wood matches here in Spain only strike anywhere paperwaxed matches a pity, I continue my searching alway I see a box of matches.
Enjoy

Scott

Jan 2, 2004
Coventry, UK
Roving Rich said:
Are Swan Vestas classsed as strike anywhere matches?
If they are then pretty much every UK supermarket sells them.

:-D
Rich

Yes Swan Vesta are strike anywhere. My preference over Englands Glory to be fair

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Cooks' Matches are another decent option, strike (almost) anywhere and a slightly weather-resistant box. More importantly, they are slightly larger than Swan Vestas or other smokers' matches, although naturally enough the downside is a much bigger box. Buy them at any supermarket in the UK, but I'm afraid I have no idea about Internet suppliers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE