massive kit clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mclark

Forager
Dec 29, 2009
sitting under a tree
as the title says , im having a sort out and getting rid of all the kit i dont use anymore , sorry there are not any pics up at the moment i will post some when i get my camera sorted

eurohike adventurer 300 xxl 4 season sleeping bag , used once
frosts laplander knife , tan coloured sheath , £30 PRICE DROP TO £25
a wright and son bustcraft knife with rosewood scale and brass pins , very good used condition with black 3mm leather sheath £75 PRICE DROP TO £70
leatherman c33 lock knife , good used condition with pouch , £20 PRICE DROP TO £15
british army 58 water bottle and mug and a us issue green bottle , £ 10 for both
swiss champ , good used condition with a victorinox leather pouch , £30
muela knife with stag antler handle and 3.5 inch blade with leather sheath , good used condition , £20
mountain life tor66 70lt bergan , used twice , good condition,£ 20

prices do not include p+p ,thanks for looking

Last edited:

mclark

Forager
Dec 29, 2009
sitting under a tree
is a british army issue combat infantry basha , when folded in half it can also be used as a strecher with the handles on it , i think it is a 3x2.5 size , im not sure

Petey

Forager
Oct 4, 2009
Rayleigh, Essex
2 webtex light my fire lock
knives , with firesteel , torch
and whistle built in , one new
and one used , £10 each

can i have one of these please - will pm later, off out now!

khimbar

Nomad
Jan 5, 2005
birmingham uk
2 webtex light my fire lock knives , with firesteel , torch and whistle built in , one new and one used , £10 each

I'll take the other if I may please?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE