Maserin mushroom bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
On the last day of our hols in northern Italy, in a bit of a rush, I went into a sports shop to buy a day pack so that I could take prezzies through as hand luggage. It wasn't until I left the shop that I noticed the bag had a mesh bottom it was in fact a mushroomers rucksack.
Anyone seen/used one?
The quality of the 'funghi' on offer was fantastic, really flavoursome. We brought home some really nice dried porcini.

The bag
P1010951.jpg

Nice 'shrooms
P1010835.jpg

Thought I'd add one of our 'room with a view'
P1010567.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Y'know, that's a really good idea, no more damp, musty bags, regardless of what's been collected, and beasties can drop off too :cool:
I feel a pattern coming on :eek:

cheers,
Toddy

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Here's a pic from the base, Its got a light steel frame and a semi rigid plastic insert to protect the main 'sack' area.
I almost forgot to add that the mesh bottom not only allows air circulation but also allows spores to drop out as you walk through the woods thus spreading your crop area for following years
P1010952.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE