Marlow Dyneema throwline 50m for £7 including postage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
As used for ridge lines and guys, they also have Stein Dyneema throwline in 1.4-2.2mm diameter and 50m lengths for £12, including shipping, this is the cheapest I have found these products for, and the site accepts paypal.

https://www.chainsdirect.co.uk/5020-other-items

The usual caveats apply, I have placed an order moments before posting this, so as to the reliability of the company, and the quality of the products, I cannot say.

Caveat Emptor.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Order some a couple weeks ago - turned up quickly enough and is wonderful stuff. 50M will last me along time ;)
Just wish they did 7/64" thick stuff!

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Good price from a great brand; had some positive dealings with the brothers who own the firm recently; I'm not one to salute many but Stein are amazing behind the scenes

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Not a fan of powersharp; tends to wear the chain out way faster than filing normally. A good idea though to reinvent sharpening chains

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

colly

Forager
Apr 10, 2010
Edenbridge Kent
my problem is i use the chainsaw quite a lot at one time then don't use it for a few months by that time i've forgotten the refinements of sharpening.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE