Mark Hill Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford
Sold sold sold sold

Mark Hill Bushcraft knife, woodlore look alike. Yew handle, black liners, handmade by one of the best makers around.

£80 Inc all fees/postage
0e41d7efcc2bccb626c550a91c01408b.jpg
4e9a7a4488ae0daeb1289f3d1bf5930c.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Whats up with people ? This REALLY should have gone by now ... if only I was in need of another fixed blade it would be gone ;)

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Whats up with people ? This REALLY should have gone by now ... if only I was in need of another fixed blade it would be gone ;)

To be fair it's not been upa week yet a most people are in the same boat as you maybe, ie, they don't need another knife, I keep looking but that's because it is nice, but I don't need :( just saying :)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I wish someone would buy it, i look at it everyday but i am skint saving for this years big adventure, seems a hell of a bargain to me, personally i get great enjoyment out of using the Mark Hill knife i own and i'd love to own another but i gotta keep my priorities in balance right now regarding finances, i'd have snatched it up ten minutes after you listed it for sale as that was when i first told myself i can't afford it right now

Anyone out there ever thought of owning a Mark Hill blade should snatch up this bargain, please save me from myself as i really do need food next week and not another knife in my collection

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE