Mark Hill Knife and Real Steel Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
1. Mark Hill Knife bought here earlier this year and used once. 01 steel I think and approx. 2" blade. Sharp as sharp thing and a great whittler for the long dark evenings ahead.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132385&highlight=Mark+hill

Looking for £40 paypalled and posted Signed For to your door. SOLD

2. Real Steel D2 Bushcraft knife.

Bought from Heinnie.
http://www.heinnie.com/real-steel-bushcraft

Apart from a little fondling and some paper and arm hair shaving, his is new and unused. Comes complete with knees sheath, box and papers.

Looking for £40 Paypalled and posted Signed for to your door. SOLD

I'm not after trades on these, as I am decluttering and moving on things I am not using.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Those are stupidly cheap Kev - bet they don't last long!

Hugh, you and others have done me favours over the years here and over on BB. I'm not selling to make money or profit. These aren't getting the use they deserve and someone else might as well get a chance to enjoy them. :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hugh, you and others have done me favours over the years here and over on BB. I'm not selling to make money or profit. These aren't getting the use they deserve and someone else might as well get a chance to enjoy them. :)

Good on you! I wish more folk thought like this. :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Glad they sold fast - they should have!

Kev, you are more than a gentleman yourself. I think of you and your "Sister" with fondness every time I open Collins British Wildlife :)

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
The Real Steel arrived safely today, thanks, I'm very pleased with it.

The edge had a burr running almost the whole length of it. I assume it left the factory that way as you obviously haven't used it. Nothing that couldn't be sorted out by a good stropping, it didn't need any grinding.

I'll give it some hard use, and if I get on with it as well as I think I will then I'll get someone to make a decent leather sheath for it.

Thanks once again.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
The Real Steel arrived safely today, thanks, I'm very pleased with it.

The edge had a burr running almost the whole length of it. I assume it left the factory that way as you obviously haven't used it. Nothing that couldn't be sorted out by a good stropping, it didn't need any grinding.

I'll give it some hard use, and if I get on with it as well as I think I will then I'll get someone to make a decent leather sheath for it.

Thanks once again.

Hi Ged. To be honest I didn't expect it to sell and need posting as quickly as it did, otherwise I'd have noticed it and sorted it out for you. It'd literally sat in a drawer for months since it first arrived and I gave a it fondle before deciding to stick with another. If it turns out to be a problem, let me know.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
... If it turns out to be a problem, let me know.

No worries at all Kev, as I said all it needed was a good stropping.

I've seen this sort of thing on other knives towards the mass-production end of the market, it's just a bit of carelessness at the sharpening stage I guess and easily rectified.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE