Mark Hill and Spyderco mule blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Hi guys,

It's been quite a while since I've posted. Unfortunately, I've been out of action for the better part of a year after damaging the tendons in my hands severely. Unable to do any leatherwork and not even able to type for a few months has been tough. Anyway, that time out has put a bit of a strain on me so I'm putting a couple of things up for sale.

I have two top quality blade blanks on offer. I can supply scales for these if required too. I have walnut, ironwood and stabilised elm burl at present.

Up first is a custom Mark Hill blade I had Mark make to my specs based on the idea of stronger version of a trade knife. It is O1, 3mm. There is decorative file work on the spine and a light blue coat on the blade to give it some protection from rust. It's a truly lovely blade that has to be seen in person to appreciate. I'd love to keep this and handle it, but with my hands so bad for so long I havn't been able to. Selling for £SOLD plus postage of your choice to anywhere in the world at cost.

Next up is a Spyderco mule 16 in CTS XHP. This one is brand new, in the box, but I handled another one of these a few years ago and I can confidently say it is one of my best knives that gets used most often. The handle shape is the most comfortable I've ever used and the steel is fantastic. I've heard it described as an al round better version of D2, with none of the downsides associated with that steel. A quick google will give you the full spec on it though. Selling for £85 plus postage of your choice to anywhere in the world at cost.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE