Maple Burr Bird And Trout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Handle..
11cm High grade Stabilized Maple Burr.
6mm mosiac pins and 8mm lanyard.
Red and Black Fibre liners.
Back spine of handle is fileworked.

Blade
9cm, and is 3mm thick
01 High carbon steel RC 59
flat ground.

Sheath is premium quality leather complete with firesteel.
Price is £125.00 includes next day insured postage.
Thanks for looking.

PRICE DROP TO £115.00

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance.

MapleBirdandTrout047.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout039.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout027.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout024.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout041.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout053.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout020.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout031.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout016.jpg

TROUT1.jpg

MapleBirdandTrout014.jpg

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I have had such a crap day and now this temptation is set before me. Please someone buy it before I go and cheer myself up and incur the wrath of swmbo.

Beautiful Knife Lance truly stunning.

Andy

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
That rearly is very nice indeed, and a good price too, for a lot of hard work with the sheath, fireflash and all the details on the knife. Nice one.:cool:

Morning Fox

Forager
Sep 30, 2008
Reigate
Lovely work. Personally if I was interested in buying this I'd like to see a spot on photo of the blade to see the profile. Its hard to make out the exact shape of the knife from all the different angles. Just my opinion though. Nice work!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have had such a crap day and now this temptation is set before me. Please someone buy it before I go and cheer myself up and incur the wrath of swmbo.

Beautiful Knife Lance truly stunning.

Andy

Go on Andy, you won't regret it fella ;) :p

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I know I wont regret buying the knife its the point it gets used to great effect to part me from my crown jewels which will be swiftly deposited in her handbag for safe keeping!!! that worries me.

But its so nice!!

I wants it precioussssssssssssssss!

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I only have one problem I dont have a paypal thingy set up but happy to send a cheque and you let it clear or I can Transfer the money. pm me or ring me to discuss ill pm you my number.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Payment sent via paypal Lance this morning. All seems ok this end I have actually set a new paypal up rather than use the wifes so hope all goes well let me know if not.

Oh well this had put a smile on my face and my sons as he has now inherited my Mora.
Happy days!!

Ill keep my eye out for a neck knife too me thinks if funds permit it would be rude not to have a matching one!!

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Lance knife arrived today its even more stunning in the flesh so to speak. It accompanied me whilst out with the dogs this afternoon and I had a play. Very comfortable to hold and makes feather sticks really well. It felt very sturdy whilst doing some battoning and I used the firesteel to light a small fire while I sat in the sun and watched the dogs chase rabbits.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Andy
ps My son says thanks too as he has inherited my Mora.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE