Map swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
Some maps up for trade - mostly duplicates or finished projects. They're in good condition with no tears or dodgy folds or writing on them although the covers might be a bit tagged here and there. I'm looking for a straight one-for-one exchange for ones in similar condition.

On offer are:

Harveys Superwalker Pentland Hills 1:25000 waterproof in plastic wallet.
Ordnance Survey Outdoor Leisure 28 Dartmoor 1:25000. This is the 1986 edition which does not have the purple access land outlining.
Ordnance Survey Explorer 164 Gower Peninsula 1:25000.
Ordnance Survey Outdoor Leisure 29 Isle of Wight 1:25000. This is mint condition & never even been opened.

I'm looking for:

Harveys Superwalker Lake District East 1:25000
Harveys National Trail Ridgeway
Ordnance Survey Explorer 171 Chiltern Hills West
Ordnance Survey Explorer 181 Chiltern Hills North

Drop me a pm but you may have to wait a few days for a reply. I will definitely reply to all messages though.

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Hey, just a quick headsup

MSN UK have an agreement with Ordnance Survey to use their maps. We as consumers, get to use them free on BING
http://www.bing.com/maps/

Tip. Use Internet Explorer, Firefox or chrome with it. Select "Ordnance Survey" from the "Road" drop down box. You'll get the Ordnance Survey "Explorer" or "Land Ranger" maps depending on how much zoom you use.
Really very good

Print, laminate, go!
:)

No thank you needed

👍

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
The Bing Map thing is quite useful for certain things but be aware many of the maps made available are more than 10 years old and an awful lot can change in that time.

D.B.

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
Hey, just a quick headsup

MSN UK have an agreement with Ordnance Survey to use their maps. We as consumers, get to use them free on BING
http://www.bing.com/maps/

Tip. Use Internet Explorer, Firefox or chrome with it. Select "Ordnance Survey" from the "Road" drop down box. You'll get the Ordnance Survey "Explorer" or "Land Ranger" maps depending on how much zoom you use.
Really very good

Print, laminate, go!
:)

No thank you needed

��

Yes, lots of different ways to get a map printed off t'internet. Historical ones too. Not quite the same as a lovely OS paper one with a cover that you can fold up lovingly though. Especially if you're trying to complete a collection (ok, i'm a map addict) and then printing off Bing seems a bit of a...well...cheat really.

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
Not quite the same as a lovely OS paper one with a cover that you can fold up lovingly though. Especially if you're trying to complete a collection (ok, i'm a map addict)

- Not that i keep them on display on a bookshelf in consecutive number order...honest!

...ahem...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE