Man vs. Wild with that crazy Englishman

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I guess I am sorry for bringing him up again. I did a search and the tread before posting but did not find it. Though I do love the Alaskan barbecue thought. If only that was the case. The man seams to be hated by those own know and love by those who know their couch.

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
He puts on a show. I prefer someone who instructs on bushcraft skills. Not run around like he's desperate to get back to civilization at any cost. Doing things that are more for show then whats proper. But thats just me. :)

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
He puts on a show. I prefer someone who instructs on bushcraft skills. Not run around like he's desperate to get back to civilization at any cost. Doing things that are more for show then whats proper. But thats just me. :)

It depends what you like, he makes good saturday tv next to a cup of tea. Showing some light hearted entertainment aswell as picking up a few things.
RM is more if you have time to sit, listen,learn and practise.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE