For Sale Major Craft Seabass Custom Cork Edition Fishing rod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
MAJOR CRAFT SEABASS CUSTOM CORK EDITION

I bought this a few weeks ago with the intention of using it throughout the summer months. My plans for the summer have now changed hence the sale.

The rod has never been used and is in perfect as new condition. I stupidly removed the plastic from the cork otherwise I could have returned it.

I have added a Fuji hook clip which cost an additional £15.

I would lie £ 355 delivered please

Details of the rod are listed below:

‘’We started by selecting the appropriate blends of high modulus carbon from Japanese manufacturer Mitsubishi. By adding 4 axis cloth to the butt section and using the 45° Bias method throughout, we were able to achieve a blank with excellent torsional rigidity and strength whilst remaining extremely light.

To enhance the blanks superior feel we selected Fuji Titanium Torzite guides and VSS reel seat.’’

Lengths: 8’8″ or 9’6″

Rod Weights: 117g / 126g

Lure: 7-35g

Line: 8-14lb

PE: 0.8-2

Action: Fast

Guide: Fuji Torzite Guide ring and K series Titanium frame

Blank: High Modulus Mitsubishi Carbon + 4 Axis Carbon

Grip: Fuji VSS

Brand: Major Craft

Reference: SCCE-962M

IMG_2602.jpegIMG_2598.jpegIMG_2604.jpegIMG_2608.jpegIMG_2607.jpegIMG_2609.jpegIMG_2599.jpegIMG_2600-compressed.jpegIMG_2602-compressed.jpegIMG_2603-compressed.jpegIMG_2599-compressed.jpegIMG_2609-compressed.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2603-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2603-compressed.jpeg
    371.5 KB · Views: 0

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE