Made some fun pouches today

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Leather of pouches looks great, but I do not like the bright coloured shields. They do not got in with the natural colours of the country side. They would be OK for medieval tournament gear but certainly for me, no use as Bushcraft gear.
I admire your work and don't have the confidence to try something like that, so please accept my apologies for this criticism. Just hoping to point out that plainer ones may well prove worth trying out, on this site.

mark stotesbury

Forager
Oct 19, 2012
Cape Town South Africa
AGREE with the colour but they are marble pouches for my 10 year old sons friends chose the colours .
Leather of pouches looks great, but I do not like the bright coloured shields. They do not got in with the natural colours of the country side. They would be OK for medieval tournament gear but certainly for me, no use as Bushcraft gear.
I admire your work and don't have the confidence to try something like that, so please accept my apologies for this criticism. Just hoping to point out that plainer ones may well prove worth trying out, on this site.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE