M65 Fishtail Parka and Spyderco Delica Flat grind FURTHER PRICE DROP

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I have the above for sale as I need to generate some cash as work is a bit slow in the run up to Crimbo!! First off the M65 Parka size medium but i'm sure as most of you will know that they are on the large side to allow for clothing etc, I bought this a new and have never worn it the shell and liner are A1 condition, the hood I have had to do a little patching on, it is new but during it's time in storage it seems that the copper wire in the hood has corroded and made the material fray, it works ok just not A1 condition. Shall we say £75 Second Class NOW £65 posted with the buyer paying Paypal fees?

IMG_0809.jpgIMG_0811.jpg

Next up is a Spyderco Delica Flat grind with purple scales. I got this knife and carried it for a week in my pocket before getting a non locking knife for UK legal carry, it has some light marking to the blade and a couple of rub marks on the clip but nothing serious, it's been stropped but not fully sharpened. SOLD and the buyer paying Paypal fees.

IMG_0803.jpg

Please post on the thread to state your interest and then PM me....thanks Andy

Last edited:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Price drops and..................:bump:......as I like the look of one of the blades Dave Budd has for sale..............:empty:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Hi liampenn I will post a couple of pics......in the meantime you may want to introduce and tell us a bit about yourself in the introductions and welcome section of the forum.

Best
Andy

Dec 18, 2012
Somerset
Thanks for posting the pictures but a family friend has just found me out one from thier loft. So I no longer need one. Thanks again.
And good luck selling it!
Liam!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE