Luxe Mini Peak II

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Now Sold!! Thanks for looking :)

On offer here is my Luxe Mini Peak II tarp tent - Nice and roomy "tarp tent" Used only once so far so in excellent condition. I've added aluminium triangular guy rings to make pegging out easier and stops wear to the corner webbing straps. Comes complete with the additional "extra" centre pole which was only used when I first put it up - I used my walking pole when I last used it.
Full spec's here https://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product578.asp?PageID=36

Looking for £80 including pp fee's and 1st class parcel post (Total rrp is £119.99 + £25.99 !!! )

578_C_zpsa0d81e22.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
I woke up with a seriously bruised ankle this morning, having spent the night kicking myself in my sleep.

I think you have got yourself the bargain of the month here Raskusdrotti.

A small part of my mind is rather proud that I managed to resist temptation and stick to the allowance I have allocated myself for this month. A much larger portion of my mind is shouting a word that rhymes with 'Anchor' at the small part, for failing to locate the testicular fortitude to brave the Swimbo's wrath for going over allowance... again.

I'm not bitter. Enjoy you catch my friend.

Atb.

Colin

PP sent!

Thanks guys, I am looking forward to getting hold of this to try it out.

First thing I said to the wife this morning was "I bought a new tent!"

Her response was " Is it one of those big tipi ones you are always going on about?"
"Nope, that's next."

"Oh, OK..."

You've gotta love her...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE