Luminox A.1923 Quartz Analog watch -Excellent condition-FINAL PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Luminox A.1923 Quartz Analog watch -Excellent condition​

I bough this watch about 4 months ago. it has been worn maybe 2 times a week since then as part of my watch rotation. It is in excellent condition with no marks etc on the watch face. the watchstrap does show some light wear but this is to be expected.

I am only selling as I have bought a new watch which I have been after for many years.

More info can be found here:

https://www.firstclasswatches.co.uk/luminox-a1923-p-22327/

I would like £225, - PRICE DROP, NOW £210, Now £205, Now £200 , NOW £190including fees and postage.

Sorry about the pics, I seem to have caught a finger print! photography is not my strong point!

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi Griffo, I'd be very interested in purchasing the watch mate please, if you accept PayPal that is? I have no way of using my bcuk email to send PM's at present, I've sent a personal email to admin but had no reply. (In fact if you could contact Tony it would be much appreciated mate). I can communicate through my personal email, please let me know through this thread if you send me a bcuk mail as I'm not sure I can receive either.

Kind regards
Pete Ford (Ferret75)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Hi Pete,

no problem, the watch is yours. PayPal is fine.

i will send you a pm now. Let me know if you get it. If not, I can e mail u.

All the best

simon

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Just tried to pm you. It says yor inbox is full so you have to empty your inbox. Let me know how you get on and I'll re send when your ready

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE