Withdrawn LT Wright GNS saber

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Photos below. I have had it some time but it hardly gets any use so it would be better to go to someone who will use it as it deserves. There is a small scratch to the micarta as shown in the photo, could be hidden with some shoe polish or similar.
I would be looking for £95 including 1st class special delivery. (Less than 1/2 price of a new one !!!)
Cheers
Merv
 

Attachments

  • DSC02932.JPG
    DSC02932.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC02933.JPG
    DSC02933.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC02934.JPG
    DSC02934.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02935.JPG
    DSC02935.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02936.JPG
    DSC02936.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02938.JPG
    DSC02938.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC02939.JPG
    DSC02939.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC02940.JPG
    DSC02940.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 26
Photos below. I have had it some time but it hardly gets any use so it would be better to go to someone who will use it as it deserves. There is a small scratch to the micarta as shown in the photo, could be hidden with some shoe polish or similar.
I would be looking for £95 including 1st class special delivery. (Less than 1/2 price of a new one !!!)
Cheers
Merv

What’s the steel and could you take a few better photos of the cutting edge, please?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Close ups of cutting edge. Hope these are ok
 

Attachments

  • BA916881-1F5E-427B-882B-FE846F9FBBCF.jpeg
    BA916881-1F5E-427B-882B-FE846F9FBBCF.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 35C8D8CA-76BE-44A4-B667-D9CE21B874EB.jpeg
    35C8D8CA-76BE-44A4-B667-D9CE21B874EB.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 20
  • BC986A67-D060-4149-923F-E42F020A828E.jpeg
    BC986A67-D060-4149-923F-E42F020A828E.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 19
I could not upload the picture. If you let me know of your e-mail address I can send it to you.

It is new in box with green micarta handle and black liners, loveless fish eye bolts, O1 steel. Only used once indoor while carving a spoon and noticed that it had a micro convex bevel. Than I resharpened it to a zero scandi and mirror finish which took several hours with wetstones, but it is mach sharper and good looking than the facroy edge now. Comes with box and everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Macho

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE