Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW camera bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:eek: Sorry Shewie, I have to confess I didn't even notice it until now :rolleyes:

Tell you what, bring it to Achray, and I'll see you get paid cash and it'll save you the postage.
I'll even sweeten the deal and bring some tablet along.
Will that do ?

atb,
M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
:eek: Sorry Shewie, I have to confess I didn't even notice it until now :rolleyes:

Tell you what, bring it to Achray, and I'll see you get paid cash and it'll save you the postage.
I'll even sweeten the deal and bring some tablet along.
Will that do ?

atb,
M

Sounds good to me, call it £25 then if I'm not posting :)

Mmmm Toddy's tablet :red:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D Thank you kindly, but let's leave it at the £30 'cos I'd have been tempted at the £35, this way I still get a bargain and you won't feel ripped off and you'll still talk to me :eek:

The tablet gets made in 1.5kg batches, and it's evil stuff :sigh: It smells and tastes absolutely heavenly and I can't eat it anymore :eek: :(

So really, you're all doing me a huge favour eating it up :D

atb,
M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've got my first dentist appointment in 7 years coming up on October 6th, I've already had toothache for the last 3 weeks and have been eating a bucket load of ibruprofen everyday since.

But yeah bring some along I'm sure we can make a dent in it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE