Lowe Alpine Saracen with side-pockets in top nick!

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I wanted a top notch backpack for my trip to Norway, and got hold of this little (actually huge!) beauty! In first-class condition, and with lots of extra bungees attached by previous Royal Marine owner who appeared to only use it for storage. I even got some spare belt buckles from Alpine Lowe, and some webbing to make an extension piece to the waist strap for going over multiple layers of clothing (although most "normal-sized" blokes won't need this!). THe side pockets come with their own harness attached, allowing for single or double use as a daypack. THis has the lovely floating lid and is truly cavernous. If there's a more spacious backpack out there, I don't know about it. And this has the fully adjustable back system too, and all the shoulder strap adjustments you could want, so it is very, very comfy to wear for just about anyone.

Trouble is, with my advancing years, metal hip - soon to be 2! - various sports injuries to shoulders, ankles, elbows etc, I don't foresee me yomping anywhere - or at least any distance - with this anywhere near filled to capacity, hence taking a pulk instead. So, other than using the sidepockets as a daypack, this is probably also just going to be used as storage, which is a terrible shame. I'm sure someone here can put it to better use, and they are increasingly difficult to get hold of nowadays.

So, if anyone is interested, I'm putting this onto the market for £110 collected or handed over at a meet - £120 incl shipping (or lower if insured postage is less). I won't be able to ship it until I'm back in the UK around December 15th. So if anyone is interested, let me know. As always, money back if not happy!

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Just my luck, been looking for one for months, finally pay over the odds for a crap one then someone comes along with a perfect example!!!!!!!

:cussing::banghead::banghead::rant::aargh4:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Sorry about that!

Been thinking about it for a while, but couldn't bear to part with it. However, its doing me no good, and should be used.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
still no bites?

Ah well, not too sad bout that - took me ages to find and maybe one day I'll justify using it for more than a 400 yard yomp into North Woods:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE