Lowe Alpine OG/Black Reversible Down Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Richie20

Feb 16, 2010
Peak District
Hi All,

I'm after trading my Lowe Alpine Down jacket. It is 100 % down filled and reversible with one side being matt Olive Green and one side matt Black. The OG side has two zipped hand pockets and the Black side has a single zipped chest mounted pocket, all pockets can be used in either configuration.

Jacket is marked as XL but comes in somewhere between L and XL, pit to pit measurement is 68cm.

The jacket has subdued lowe alpine patches on both sides.

Comes with original Lowe Alpine stuff bag

007019.jpg

007018.jpg

007021.jpg

Jacket packs down small and is VERY warm, not really the sort of thing for going down the pub in. Trade value about £60, not sure what I'm after ? Try and tempt me ?
Cheers, Richie

Richie20

Feb 16, 2010
Peak District
Would possibly trade +/- cash for some form of synthetic insulating jacket in large, or maybe a thermarest ? or even some billys ?
Cheers,
Richie :)

Richie20

Feb 16, 2010
Peak District
Aaah ... :( Not interested in a summer sleeping bag or a Swanndri bushshirt or a Hennessey Hammock?

;)

Thanks for the interest, but I'm after a synthetic jacket if possible ( not the mod og/sand version of which I already own) although I may also be interested in a 4 season synthetic bag,
Cheers, Richie

Richie20

Feb 16, 2010
Peak District
Forgot to mention,
Could also do with some field First Aid gear, or some form of easily packable/carryable field medical kit ( either purchased or self made),
Cheers, Richie :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE