Lots of stuff, tactical jacket, watch, Ipod, funds needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
Needs must, I've over spent and want to buy some tickets to the U.S for the wife to visit family.

Jacket
Olive green - Web-tex Soft Shell tactical waterproof jacket.
Virtually new, I got this a couple of weeks ago, its been worn once to the corner shop and that's it (Less than a 100 yards).

Some details here

very nice top quality jacket size is XXL but they come up small I'm normally an XL - £40 posted
Stock photo,
soft_shell_jacket_2.jpg

Titanium Watch SOLD

Next is a very nice Titanium watch with a Titanium mesh strap by danish maker called Skagen. This is a lovely super light watch, nice quality in great condition, signs of some wear but nothing you would notice on the wrist. About £120 new when I bought it new about a year ago.

I'd like £50 all in please

IMG_20120619_134221.jpg

IMG_20120619_134030.jpg

Ipod Nano 6th gen (latest version) SOLD subject to ...

I got this direct from Apple as a replacement for a faulty one. In the meantime I bought another so this is not needed and is virtually new. I've used it for 2 hours in the gym and that's it.

Because it was a replacement it didnt dome with the USB connector and headphones. I will supply some but they wont be new like the Ipod.

Details here

I'd like £70 £65 all in (uk postage and paypal fees)
IMG_20120706_203705.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE