Lots of Stuff part 1 (PIC HEAVY)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Kids need new kit...hence sale

Oakley C5 Alloy sunglasses with Plutonite polarised lenses (not easy to say after a few pints) Excellent condition and includes Oakley Soft Vault case (rigid pod normally a further £12-15). Arm hinges are dual hinged to allow for wider heads. £48 SPF

Brown 100% wool felt bush hat (USA made) Excellent condition (was relegated to the back of the coat cupboard) (no fading) fit head size 59/60cm says size Large £10 SPF

Outwell camp seats. 3 of these all only used once 2 green & 1 blue
£6.50 ea ALL SOLD

Insulated bodywarmer reversable Khaki/charcoal Mint condition size M £13.50NOW £11.00

IMG_2035.jpg

Highlander gas cartridge stove (puncture type) brand new in box never used. £5.50 SPF

British Army short sleeve shirt says XL but only really a Large Brand new in packaging £4.50

IMG_1263.jpg

Rubber armoured Binos 10x25 red coated lenses £4.50 SPF

1GB Apple Ipod Shuffle hardly used (was my daughter's and she now uses her phone for all her musical needs :)) Complete with all the parts and box. [I cleared all her tracks off this earlier today and put three of mine on to sample 'proper' music...amazing sound quality from something so small] £18 SPF

Craghoppers NosiLife Cargo Trousers Light tan (stone) (Nosquito impregnated fabric)
Brand new in bag, never worn (too small) size 36s. £16.50 NOW £13.00

http://www.craghoppers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product3_13552_25753__135859_11051 They are this model but lighter in colour, Stone/Sand colour

As before, if you want to pay by Paypal that's great but please mark payments as gifts or pick up the fees yourself, thanks.

All prices include p&p

To purchase please pm me. PM's take preference over forum posts

Cheers
Sack

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I think that's all pm's responded to for the mo.

Will be back again after 11.00pm to get back to anyone else

Cheers all and thanks for your interest

Sack

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Finally got to collect the shuffle from the PO today, cheers Sack, just what I needed for the hammock bed time story :)

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Finally got to collect the shuffle from the PO today, cheers Sack, just what I needed for the hammock bed time story :)

That's what we use them for...you can fall asleep without the book slapping you in the face!

Thanks for letting me know

Cheers
Sack

PS. Sorry for letting a few of you down with the delay, should have responded to you by now, explanation on other sale thread. Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE