Looking for enthousiasts in the netherlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi All,

Lately I have become re-interested again in bushcraft, after a periode of about 10 tears where I haven't done anything with it (you know found a girl, got maried, bought a home, started working, etc.). But a few weekends ago I wen't to an bushcraft weekend organised by extra survival, and got the taste again (and better).

Now I'm thinking about every now and then going out for one or two nights,l and I'm looking for some people that would like to come along.

I'm thinking mainly to go the Ardennes, since this is relatively easy to reach.

Looking forward to getting in touch,

Keep it save,

Nelis

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
well i'm always in for a weekend in the woods. Well atleast when i got the time... Which course did you do at extra? I was on the cooking course awhile back..

Geuf

Nomad
May 29, 2006
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Hi Nelis,

I'm very interested. I'm always in for a weekend in the woods. especially ardennes. especially winter times.
also going the the basiscursus from extra next year. looking forward to it. where are you from anyway?

Cheers!

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi PC2K and Geuf,

I'm from oudenbosch and I did the bushcraft weekend from Extra, I would also like to do the Basis Cursus, but for now it's difficult to plan a full week. I will send both of you PM's with my contact info, maybe we can get together sometime to see when and where we can go ?

Greetz,

Nelis

Guys,

as almost always a late reply from me, but when my schedule allows I am interested too!

Wether it be Ardennes, a day Veluwe or some other spot. I just have to combine it with my diving weekends. Going to the Ardennes with some friends from Tornak at the end of the year and the rest... well free weekends means diving or bushcraft...

Grtz Johan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE