Looking For A Good Knife Seller In East Lancashire

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Depends what you are after realy

Try Framar on King Street in Blackburn for general stuff, Frank also has some very nice customs in from time to time , once got a woodlore from him etc

For bushcraft knives try Tamarack in Garstang they have a sellection of Swedish and Norwegen knives and of course the moras and frosts had a nice handmade one in last week and also they have the odd knives they sell for customers

After that not much that I have found other than gunshops try Blackpool airguns or Bury Gun Room or similar for good folders and hunting knives

Other than that keep an eye on here or go onto British Blades that is where my current main user came from

Good luck

j.dee69

Mar 7, 2009
Lancashire
Thanks for your help steve, i've been on to Tamarack last week but was looking for something s.steel full tang woodlore style but didn't see anything there at the time.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Most bushcraft style knives will I suspect be in o1, D2 or similar rather than stainless steel so good luck

Will keep my eyes open on my travels , I always try and track down the camping, bushcraft , shooting shops wherever I go in the country with work

Another thought have you had a look at some local makers , try Shing in Derbyshire or there are many others do a google search on handmade bushcraft knives

Another idea would be to have a look at the country shows, I picked up a nice one at the Midland Game fair last September

Good luck with your search

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE