Looking for a 12x12x5" bag

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm after a square shaped bag to take my 10" dutchie, any suggestions?

I've been looking at swiss bread bags which look ideal but they seem to have dividers inside, I don't want fancy so some old surplus bag would do.

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
musical20youth.jpg

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
I'm after a square shaped bag to take my 10" dutchie, any suggestions?

I've been looking at swiss bread bags which look ideal but they seem to have dividers inside, I don't want fancy so some old surplus bag would do.

am I missing something?

Musical Youth are a British reggae band. The group originally formed in 1979 at Duddeston Manor School in Birmingham, UK.[1] They are best remembered for their successful 1982 Grammy-nominated single, "Pass the Dutchie". The group featured two sets of brothers, Kelvin and Michael Grant, plus Junior and Patrick Waite. The latter pair's father, Frederick Waite, was a former member of Jamaican group The Techniques, and sang lead with Junior at the start of the group's career in the late 1970s.[1] They received a Grammy Award nomination for Best New Artist at the Grammy Awards of 1984.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
ironically enough a record bag is probably about the size youre looking for

I think you're probably right

You can get a bag built for Dutch Ovens at Ronnie Sunshines, in case you had not seen them:
http://www.ronniesunshines.com/inde...h-oven-carry-protective-storage-case-bag.html

Tempted to get one myself, now I think about it

Thanks mate, I'm after something with a bit of room to chuck my trivet and welders gloves in too

Have a look at DJ mixer bags, they are about that size.

I've got about fifty of those already, trouble is they're full of vinyl :) I might empty one though just to see what the size is like

Cut the dividers out of the Swiss bread bag Rich.

Cheers, Michael.

I think that's the route I might take mate, just off for another ebay trawl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE