Long Speak, No Time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
You miserable buggers :lmao: What happened to that friendly bunch that used to be on here.

this is really strange, i'm 99% certain that i read this thread yesterday and there were at least a couple of responses, i could of course just be going mad!

oh yeah, welcome back to the forum, sorry we've all become so anti-social in your absence

as for the trousers, never used them, and at that price i'll be pretty surprised if i ever do, they do look quite nice though

stuart

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
That's more like it. I'll let you know how they go. I've gone for the added front leg/knee padding as I spend most of my time on my knees when lure fishing....praying for a fish.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....I spend most of my time on my knees when lure fishing....praying for a fish.

that sounds like my old pike/perch fishing days, praying for fish or beating the ground in frustration at losing yet another lure to the trees, happy memories!

stuart

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
I do have some luck every now and then. If any of you guys are interested in Lure Angling drop me a line. I help run the LAS (Lure Angler Society) and test tackle for LureTour. Always happy to help.

pike014-1-2.jpg

BassBrugas040.jpg

perch007.jpg

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Yo Marc, how's it hanging buddy.
I haven't been on here for a while but knew it was a good place to ask about the quality of outdoor garments. I reckon those Failkland trousers with the front/knee padding spot on for luring.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE