Wanted Long shot, but I am looking for a puppy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
My girlfriend and I are looking to get a puppy, up to one year old, preferably a mixed breed of mid size, with any of the following in its lineage:
Labrador
Golden retriever
Staffordshire bull terrier
We are living in Bath, but for her I would travel anywhere in the UK to meet the right one. We can give the pup a good home, lots of attention and walks around the many parks surrounding us and we both have experience raising dogs.
So if anybody has recently had a litter, or is having one and wants a good home for a pup, please contact me by PM so we can discuss.

Reactions: TeeDee

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
That is our first choice, but they are all closed at the moment, with no plans to reopen in the immediate future and those we have contacted have told us they have extremely long waiting lists. But thank you all for the suggestion.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Then join the waiting lists. If a dog is worth having its worth waiting for. Our something like that, proud owner of 2.5 year border terrier. Took me years and years before circumstances were right to get one and then I ended up with a totally different type of dog to what I originally thought I'd get.

Reactions: santaman2000

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
There will be a few that'll drop off the waiting lists when things get back to near normal. They'll realise they don't actually have the time for a dog when they're back to work, especially a puppy! Also there will be other perspective owners that don't fit the required criteria when they're home checked or for other reasons.
I'd check Gumtree, etc; as well, be vigilant though, as in every walk of life, there are always the odd unscrupulous individuals.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE