London Pub Meet 23

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Swallow and Red Kite I can do Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday this week. It will be nice to meet up again. It's been quite a while.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'm not going to be in Swindon too much longer (hurrah). If it is tomorrow night then great (Monday) but I doubt I'll make it even so... Next one hopefully! I still owe mesquite for the paracord I think

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'm guessing not tonight then. Got to go home and grab the little one as wife is late again boo

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Assuming The George I dropped in at 7 and no-one was around. Had the wrong phone with me (no numbers) so couldn't text. Dropped in again at 7.30 (a bit worried Morfy had come up town to find no-one around). Did the rest of you hook up OK?

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Swallow. Morfy, Red Kite and myself met up but Stewart was on call and Morfy only had a forty minute break so they both left. Sorry, I must have left just before you got there. Felt a bit lonely after they left. Hopefully next time we will get it together and more people will turn up as well. It will be brilliant to see the old team.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
It was good to see you again Stewart and nice to meet you Morfy. It was good listening about your trip to Borneo especially about the plane journey. Hope to see you next time and hope you can stay longer then. Not long this time but still worth it. Role on London Meet 24.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Hi Swallow. Morfy, Red Kite and myself met up but Stewart was on call and Morfy only had a forty minute break so they both left. Sorry, I must have left just before you got there. Felt a bit lonely after they left. Hopefully next time we will get it together and more people will turn up as well. It will be brilliant to see the old team.

All good then. I knew I was on Risky one coming that late, so I'm happy the party went well.

MORFY

Jan 13, 2013
surrey
Good to meet you all, sorry to have missed swallow, try again next time. Got back to office and found the printer overflowing with pictures, ...... with almost no toner on them!
Hey ho

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE