London meet 21?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Cheers Mesquite, Nothing like giving the wrong info. I have put Southwark High Street every time. That's probably why none of the newcomers get there. Sorry to all those who I have given the wrong directions to.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
You know stupidly after setting this up I got called to bloody Manchester. Completely forgot about this, lost wallet as well. Could really do with a beer.

Didn't help that tapatalk seems to have completely died on my phone. It's not shown any posts on any of my threads. I only get notifications of messages.

Sorry guys it's been too long. Guess I'll see you all in December and I'll light the fires again :(

Folcwigga

Forager
Aug 11, 2009
London
Sorry, can't make this. Got kept late and after an hour travelling to get home i couldn't face heading straight back out for another trip across London. Hopefully i'll see you all at the next one!

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
No problem Tim and Folcwigga. See you next month. Tim they have new heaters. They use a key to turn them on. More efficient than old ones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE