LLBean Chamois Cloth shirt

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
As the title says, for sale is a LL Bean 100% cotton Chamois Cloth shirt in bottle green. The size is listed as "Tall 17.5" which means it is 26" pit to pit and 35.5" from the base of the collar to the hem. Too big for me, I'm afraid.

Lovely soft yet tough cotton with a nap which gives warmth and a degree of wind protection. Two button down chest pockets. In very good condition.

Looking for £17 inclusive of paypal and p&p.

greenshirt001_zps4137999c.jpg

greenshirt003_zpsdfe4e3fb.jpg

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nice shirt that I have chance to buy 1 from a local vintage shop. As you say it does feel luxurious. How does it behave if it becomes damp?
cheers
bump ;)

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Nice shirt that I have chance to buy 1 from a local vintage shop. As you say it does feel luxurious. How does it behave if it becomes damp?
cheers
bump ;)

I've not tried it in the wet (too big so I've only worn it a couple of times) but my guess is that it would shed a bit more wet stuff than "normal" cotton because of the nap. Better stick to wool in serious rain though.

DomBrister

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Morton
are the sleeves long?
At 6'5" an XXL is my usual size of choice but also a 17.5 collar. 48"chest which sounds about right....
Just got long arms, but hoping the "tall" aspect may cover this?
Dom

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
are the sleeves long?
At 6'5" an XXL is my usual size of choice but also a 17.5 collar. 48"chest which sounds about right....
Just got long arms, but hoping the "tall" aspect may cover this?
Dom

From the top of the sleeve, where it joins the shoulder, to cuff - 25". Pit to cuff - 22".

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE