Light Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Handle..
Stabilized Exhibition grade Amboyna Burr, 12cm.
6mm mosiac pins with 6mm lanyard.
Red Fibre Liners.
Entire handle has been fileworked.
Blade is high carbon steel 9cm and 3mm thick.
RC58/59
Premium quality leather sheath, firesteel included.
Price £155.00 insured posted included.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD, MANY THANKS AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-1.jpg

B-1.jpg

E-1.jpg

fileworkedcarver019-1.jpg

fileworkedcarver018-1.jpg

fileworkedcarver017-1.jpg

fileworkedcarver016-1.jpg

fileworkedcarver015-1.jpg

fileworkedcarver014-1.jpg

F-1.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
:eek:

Stop it now Lance :rolleyes:

I just can't justify knife number eight to swmbo but I REALLY want that.

Somebody please buy it quickly

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
Ive been shown alot of knives over the years and i have to say that is the nicest one ive seen so far . Beautiful work mate ,If i had the money spare id ask you to make me one! oh well !!!!!!

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Very nice Lance,in a way i'm glad i was away yesterday because i would of had the knife,but i would of had to use SWMBO 40th birthday present fund and then my life would not be worth living.On the other hand i would have the knife which would of made things a bit easier:)
Andrew

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Got woken up by mr postie braying on the door at 07:10 this morning, but I didn't mind because he brought me my new knife.

Looks great Lance and feels so good in the hand.

Looking forward to giving it some punishment this week.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Great way to start the day!
happy0034.gif

Whilst I was taking my time to make a decision on one of Lance's stunningly beautiful knives, someone far more sensible (and faster) than I, bought it!

I knew then that I simply had to have one, with the wonderful snakes on, and to be honest, seeing the photo's of this knife really was the catalyst to actually act, rather than look.

Reckon you're going to be very happy with that knife, I'm looking forward to seeing the field photo's.

All you got do now Rich' is to buy one for your lady!
happy0054.gif

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great way to start the day!
happy0034.gif

Whilst I was taking my time to make a decision on one of Lance's stunningly beautiful knives, someone far more sensible (and faster) than I, bought it!

I knew then that I simply had to have one, with the wonderful snakes on, and to be honest, seeing the photo's of this knife really was the catalyst to actually act, rather than look.

Reckon you're going to be very happy with that knife, I'm looking forward to seeing the field photo's.

All you got do now Rich' is to buy one for your lady!
happy0054.gif

:)

Already done that mate, I got one of Lance's small carvers a while ago and she's taken a shine to it because of the hole in the blade, she says it looks cute :rolleyes:

knifeCcarver-1.jpg

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Wow! That is truly stunning!

Sadly, I took too long thinking about the light ash (I think) scales on one of Lance's gorgeous 'Snake Bushcraft' knives....... not a mistake I'll be repeating.

You have great taste in knives, they're a superb duo.
happy0034.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE