Let's get some more subscribers for Neil. His channel content is very good - well wor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Added later for clarity (and made easier by doing it with a laptop rather than my phone!):

Here's the latest video from Neil (a long-term member on here). It's only a quick taster, but the rest of his channel is well worth checking out (see this earlier thread):

[video=youtube;vFS9Whg041U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFS9Whg041U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Oops. Tried and partially failed to add a new post using Tapatalk from YouTube! The title has gone a bit wrong. It's still worth looking at Neil's YouTube channel though!!

Sent from my E2003 using Tapatalk

Ignore this: I've fixed it now (well, sort of at least; I couldn't change the thread title, which as you might guess was supposed to form part of the text)

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Maybe Neil should join up and do his own promotion? Just starting a thread with a youtube clip is a lousy introduction and does the bloke no favours. It's an advert.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Maybe Neil should join up and do his own promotion? Just starting a thread with a youtube clip is a lousy introduction and does the bloke no favours. It's an advert.

Neil is already a member here and has been for nearly 13 years...

Not only is he a well respected, long standing member he's also a mod here on the forum.

If you were to check him out you'll also find he has posted quite a few very well received videos that have been appreciated by the members on here. I personally don't see any issue with the giveaway he's doing and would have subscribed to him if I wasn't already following him on YT.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Wow, attacked by the wolf pack!

Sorry, didn't do my research, called it as I saw it. It's still a blatant ad for his YouTube channel, wanting views and likes. Perhaps if the OP had actually explained Neils contribution rather than posting a link without anything else, I would have been able to follow. Chastising me for not being part of your clique isn't fair and makes you look just that.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A wolf pack of two?:)
And I hardly think that a clique has been chastising you ( Chastising me for not being part of your clique isn't fair and makes you look just that.) just a couple of members of the forum pointing out that you failed to recognise one of our very respected Mods in an advert (yup that it is - you got that right :)) that another member thought would be of interest.
Read the Wolfpack's posts without the paranioa and they are just helpfully pointing out that Neil does not need much of an intro (to most here, :)) and is one of the Good Guys.
Not being all that You Tube savvy I found the link of interest - not that I am going to join in the competition...
have fun out there
A third member of the clique :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Neil ? Neil's sound as a bell :D
He and his brother Leon are both looooong time Mods, and they also run The Green Craft site,
http://www.greencraft.me.uk/index.html

They keep their other sites very low key on BcUK even though the Boss says they're more than welcome to use siglinks, etc.,

Maybe the confusion is because on BcUK his User ID is Neil1 :dunno:

M

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I've subscribed to his his YouTube channel a while back...
Love the style of tutorial, short and sweet and very very useful.
Neil is definitely a good tutor .
Love the fact he also shows you don't need lots of money to get started.
Top bloke for sharing his knowledge like that...

👍

scarfell

Forager
Oct 4, 2016
south east
Thanks for the link, who needs tv anyway

Erm would you also demand that Ray Mears join the forum every time someone posted a link to his work? Seems a bit of a silly reason to refuse to follow a channel, whatever happened to judging things on merit?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
From the first post

"Here's the latest video from Neil (a long-term member on here)" Says it all, good bloke who knocks out some good videos.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE