Les Hiddins

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hi all,

In my quest to get as much bushcraft stuff put onto my little media player, im after finding where i can get the series that Les did in the 80's, Bush Tucker Man.
Does anybody know where i can get it ?

Cheers,

Paul

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Got a video 'from the wet to the top end' series one Bush tucker man the other day off the web, put it in video machine in the office(shed) where it proceeded to start to chew..grrr..managed to salvage it but need to get another vcr as all else in house is dvd etc...
Hopefully i'll see it before Christmas.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Paullyfuzz
Just curious, as I'm upgrading from mp3 player to media player and don't really understand the memory question. 2GB of mp3 is fine for my needs but how much do you need for video!
Alan

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Paullyfuzz
Just curious, as I'm upgrading from mp3 player to media player and don't really understand the memory question. 2GB of mp3 is fine for my needs but how much do you need for video!
Alan

I would think at least 30 gb, to be able to watch films and stuff. It depends on how much you actually want on the system at any one time.

Paul

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
Hi all,

In my quest to get as much bushcraft stuff put onto my little media player, im after finding where i can get the series that Les did in the 80's, Bush Tucker Man.
Does anybody know where i can get it ?

Cheers,

Paul

I got 1st series from e-bay, Austrailia. His 8 stories of surival I found on the net, but will probably purchase as well out of Respect.
Both are really good, but I prefer the 1st series best.
RM covers alot of what Les did 25 yrs ago in his trips to the Outback.
I wish you luck, and It's worth while in my opion.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE