Leica Duovid 8 + 12 x 42 binoculars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
For sale, Leica Duovid 8 + 12 x 42 binoculars in black.

Excellent condition, never knocked or dropped, objective and eyepieces are as new, no scratches or blemishes.
Two magnification options, 8x and 12x, fantastic high contrast imaging, water resistant to five meters.

These sell for around £1800, I didn't pay that much and I'm looking for £700 with either collection from in and around Peebles, Scottish Borders or postage to anywhere in the UK mainland for an additional £10.

I will include all the original packing and accesories (although these are currently stored separately from the binoculars) no extra to post these to you (or you can collect them from the Perth area).

I'm going to put these on ebay in the next couple of days so if you fancy them, don't delay.

Payment by paypal, cheque (you will wait till the cheque clears) or cash when you collect the item.

leica05.jpg

leica02.jpg

leica03.jpg

pm me if you would like to see more photographs.

Why? A few reasons but mainly because I fancy a pair of Trinovid's instead. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE