Leatherman Wave pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 28, 2012
UK
Hi all,

Looking for someone to make me a pouch for my Leatherman Wave (tried the Leatherman ones and found them to be all lacking).
I'm a tree surgeon so my knife is with me every day, any advice most welcome.

Cheers

Dawsie

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Have you considered a Maxpedition Single Sheath? You can see some pics of one containing a Wave here on BCUSA. Not as nice as leather but it will securely hold it to belt or pouch and with a full length velcro closure there is little chance of it falling open when you are working at height.

:)

Angry Pirate

Forager
Jul 24, 2014
Peak District
Have you considered a Maxpedition Single Sheath? You can see some pics of one containing a Wave here on BCUSA. Not as nice as leather but it will securely hold it to belt or pouch and with a full length velcro closure there is little chance of it falling open when you are working at height.

:)

I have one for my Gerber multitool. Very sturdy and fits it like a glove. Secure on a belt too.
I really rate it.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Dougster made me one ( interest declared ), cheap it is not - until I realise I've spent three times the cost on utter rubbish that doesnt last and/or work ( I too wear every day ).

Dougsters version is custom fit to the wave and I specified a sam brown stud. Been using daily since July and simply cannot fault it.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Hi all,

Looking for someone to make me a pouch for my Leatherman Wave (tried the Leatherman ones and found them to be all lacking).
I'm a tree surgeon so my knife is with me every day, any advice most welcome.

Cheers

Dawsie
Rob Evans could do you a very nice version, but I think he's in the middle of a trip to Sweden at the moment....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE