Sold Leatherman Squirt PS4 BNIB - now discontinued

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Leatherman Squirt PS4, brand new never used in box.

Unwanted gift, and needs a new home.

£40 bank transfer, or £42 PayPal, posted to UK mainland royal mail tracked delivery.

Bank transfer preferred, but PayPal is accepted.

Cheers Gra

IMG_20220215_154717.jpgIMG_20220215_154737.jpg
IMG_20220215_154747.jpg

Last edited:
G

Gra_farmer2

Fancy a swap with one of me bird and trout knives and some cash my way?
Sorry for the delay in replying, my account has been locked or stuck in a loop? So have had to create a duplicate account to message

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Gra, can you use this account to report the problem or do you want me to?

I was going to try and find your last post on the old account and hit report. The contact form doesn’t seem to be getting looked at, I tried using it a couple of days ago but heard nothing back.

G

Gra_farmer2

Gra, can you use this account to report the problem or do you want me to?

I was going to try and find your last post on the old account and hit report. The contact form doesn’t seem to be getting looked at, I tried using it a couple of days ago but heard nothing back.
Cheers Rich

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
One final bump, as I had not the time to sort out bringing it in to a shop to sell. This is a brand new in box discontinued leatherman, which I am tempted to keep :)

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Do persevere @Andyklufc as these are brilliant little tools. I carry mine everywhere, even when I have a full size Swisstool simply because it's so handy to have two pliers to work on things as this is so small it can be a coin pocket carry.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Still have it? Ship to Ireland?
Sorry, have just seen this...have stated uk mainland, as have had trouble before, as no tracking option and high cost at royal mail.

You could drop me a PM with a post code and I can check the costs of postage?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE