Leatherman Knife H502

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WilliamEd

Sep 3, 2007
Yorkshire
Hi, I have a Leatherman H502 lock knife as seen here http://www.leatherman.com/products/knives/h502-h503/default.asp which has been sat in my drawer for the last 3 months. It is brand new and boxed and comes with a 25 year Leatherman Warranty. It cost £64.95 although you can buy a secondhand one from eBay for £49.

I am looking for:

Olive Green Tarp (No Holes)
Goretex Bivi Bag (Not DPM)

If you have a good quality Bivi & Tarp I would be willing to include some cash to make the trade fairer.

Many Thanks for looking!

Will

WilliamEd

Sep 3, 2007
Yorkshire
Right....... no joy with a tarp or bivi bag.

How's about a stove?? For an MSR XGK EX or Primus Omnifuel I'll also throw in a brand new Petzl Myo XP Belt worht £55.

A Fallkniven F1??

A Week in the Seychelles with Kate Moss??

If not, I'm open to other offers. Items around the £50 mark for the knife or £85 for both.
To be honest it just seems a waste to have them both sat in a drawer.

Thanks

WilliamEd

Sep 3, 2007
Yorkshire
Looks like:

a Leatherman H502 lock knife

a brand new Petzl Myo XP Belt worht £55.

To me.

Hit the nail on the head there Dougster. Just to clarify I have a brand new H502 Lock knife worth £65 and a brand new Petzl My XP Belt headlamp worth £55. Both items still sealed in original packaging.

Looking to either of the items, both, one and cash or both and cash for any of the items below:

MSR XGK EX Stove
Primus Omnifuel Stove
Fallkniven F1
Olive Tarp
Olive Bivi
Gransfors Mini Axe

Am open to offers to trade with other items as well.

Sorry Eskimo, I have promised the TTI to Dougster in exchange for one of his lovely handmade knives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE