Leatherman Charge TTI

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
Hi, For sale is my Leatherman Charge TTI with Nylon sheath and Bit KIt. I've only used the pliers once. The rest of the blades have never cut anything so it's practicaly new. I've only ever cleaned it and oiled it. It was bought to me as a present but Leathermans aren't really my thing. I just can't get into it. I just prefer to carry a good knife and tool kit when I need it.

£90 or nearest offer, will include registered delivery.

Cheers
Mark

sold thanks

Last edited:

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I have one of these and I have had it for about 9 years and it used almost every day. It gets used for fixing the car, my glasses, my motorbike, opening beers, camping, cooking in the open, etc, etc, etc. Its a stunning piece of kit and worth every penny logray is asking for it. I especially love the interchangeable bit driver. The blade keeps a wicked edge too. You would be daft to pass this one up at that price.

Oh and I have no idea who logray is and am not associated with him in any way but I love my Leatherman so much I just gotta rave about it. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE