Leather?

mikethescout

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2009
swindon
Hey all,

Does anyone know where i can get 3mm veg-tan leather? I know Le Prevo sell it, but i only want about 2sqft rather than 12...

Thanks,

Mike

saddler

Forager
Jun 16, 2009
Haddington, Scotland
I'm having a clear-out of LOTS of my off-cuts...as now short of space in current abode & SWMBO says its gotta go

PM me with more specifics & I'll sort you out

Jon

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You can by straps in varying widths and lengths from Leprovo. Much better option if you just want a small amount than buying a whole shoulder.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Le Prevo don't do online payment - either by credit card or Paypal. They are, however, really helpful. Give them a ring and tell them what you're after and they might be able to do something for you. You could try Bowstocks as well.

When you say "scraps" what do you mean? There are lots of leather workers on here that may have some odd bits lying around.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Ok thanks..and when I say scraps I literally mean anything you have around the house that you dont want, is there any leather workers that have some bits for me:puppy_dog

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If you google leather scrap there are a number of places that come up offering bags of cut offs etc. Some of it's a bit funky coloured but other will sort you out some browns if you ask nicely :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE