Leather supplies

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Started dabbling in leathercraft recently making anything i can fae dread beads tae knife sheaths and modding old rucksacks etc.
Iv been getting the odd materials and tools fae ebay tae get started while im laid up after operations and whatnot so curious if anyone has any old tools or anything they dont need anymore tae help a young lad out

i have several things here and there im happy tae swap if anything takes your fancy:

metal crusader cup lid (i think its aluminium, bought it fae a member on here at comrie croft)
14 cm zebra steel billy can
set of 2 bog standard alu mess tins
ox horn cup
highlander forces 33L rucksack olive green great condition just missing the bunjee cord off the top can easily be replaced.
Collins complete guide tae british trees (all with colour pictures etc good for tree ID)
Opinel folding saw (the smaller of the two) used but still works fine.
Opinel pruning knife never been used.
Bench zip up jumper/jacket 100% wool very warm and breathable size L
various medical supplies handy for FAKs (dressing packs, gauze swabs, saline pods, latex free gloves) if interested pm and ill see what i have.

much appreciated, Hamish.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Ello again mate :) ill have a butchers in the work shope for any bits that dont get put to use for you! Id be interested in the metal lid and the billy :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE