leather sheath for wilkinson sword survival knife.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a member to make him a leather sheath for his wilkinson sword survival knife, after a few pm's i got the sort of idea what he was after.
he wanted it in dark brown, and to have some sort of retension, he wanted the belt loop to start at the middle of the handle. i gave him a retractable retension strap to aid with deployment, and to keep the strap out the way when drawing the blade.
so this is what i made him.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Just an update now that the sheath has arrived:

It is every bit as good as it looks in the pics and Lee is a top bloke to deal with. He gets back to PM's (of which there were a few during this project!) and he posted it back pronto.

:You_Rock_

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Just an update now that the sheath has arrived:

It is every bit as good as it looks in the pics and Lee is a top bloke to deal with. He gets back to PM's (of which there were a few during this project!) and he posted it back pronto.

:You_Rock_
glad you are happy with it mate.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thats a really nice looking sheath mate but I think a survival knife needs a stone pouch on the front!!!!
thanks bud, if he had wanted a pouch on the front mate, i would have put one on there bud, just a slave to me customers dude, can only make what is asked.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE