leather sheath for our very own lannyman.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was commissioned by our lannyman, to make a sheath to complement the Damascus bushcrafter he has made, the knife and sheath is going of Monday morning in time for Christmas as promised.
this knife is going to a female bushcrafter, i wanted a sheath to complement the toxic green liners that he has put on, and to be a bit more feminine for the female bushcrafter but not so feminine that it was pink with big flowers on, if that makes sense.
so of to the drawing board i went, i was going to put a green line inlaid into the sheath at first, but after some serious faffing about i got hold of the colour i really wanted, my customers will no how fussy i am about dye.
it has full brass hardware to complement the brass in the knife.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

green sheath for a lannyman damacus knife, for a female bushcrafter by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
you and chris have done a fantastic job, my heartfelt thanks. in case you haven't guessed, this is for mrs toilet digger as a chrimbo/wedding pressie.
i'm lost for words as this has exceeded all expectations :)
in the grand scheme of things, lanny hasn't been doing this long but i'm sure everyone will agree, he's a gifted man.
lee the leatherwork is ace :)

regards with much gratitude jamie

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
you and chris have done a fantastic job, my heartfelt thanks. in case you haven't guessed, this is for mrs toilet digger as a chrimbo/wedding pressie.
i'm lost for words as this has exceeded all expectations :)
in the grand scheme of things, lanny hasn't been doing this long but i'm sure everyone will agree, he's a gifted man.
lee the leatherwork is ace :)

regards with much gratitude jamie
mate thats fantastic, so glad you like it, and i hope the mrs does to.
take care.
will be in the post for you monday mate.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
drooling.png

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
As i said to lannyman about the knife, i now say to you about the sheath. It must be finding some female hormones in my big macho body as i love that sheath as much as the knife!! Superb work by both of you, and Mrs Toiletdigger you must be a very special woman :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
glad everbody likes it, have not made any leather work for a women, i asked me daughter, and she liked it, and me sister, and mom, and they liked it, and they are a criticle lot i can tell you.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE